1. The only kind of vacations you’re interested in are beach vacations.
These sights ^ makes you happier than all the sightseeing in the world ever could.
4. On the contrary, you feel weird and uncomfortable when it’s been a while and you start to pale.
6. And you’re a shopaholic when it comes to bathing suits, flip-flops, and sunglasses.
8. Your personal hell would be living in a landlocked city, so you’ve made major life decisions based on needing to be by a coast.
10. And sometimes you hold a conch shell over your ear, just to hear the sound of the ocean.
^ The face of someone truly at peace.
11. You’ve gotten all sorts of weird injuries from theocean’s hidden dangers.
Inner monologue: Sand, sand, sand, ROCK AHHHHHGGHHH GAH, sand, sand, sand.
15. And you routinely find sand in your clothes and shoes… Even when you haven’t been to the beach in months.
18. Your hair looks best when it’s caked in salt water and dried in a sea breeze.
20. Winter* makes you want to hibernate.
*Any temperature lower than 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
21. You’re profoundly uncomfortable in pants but you’re completely un-self-conscious in a bathing suit.
22. Your favorite sound is waves rolling in.
23. And your favorite smell is the sea.
^ Here are two girls smelling the sea.
24. Your bucket list is just a collection of all the incredible beaches you want to visit in your life.
25. If you’ve been snorkeling or scuba diving, it probably changed your perspective on the whole world.
“Darling it’s better down where it’s wetter.”
27. And the feeling of your toes sinking into wet sand as a wave pulls away = home.