Yep, most of us hate flying but continue to do it because it saves us time and helps jump start our limited vacation time. It would be oh so nice if we could all afford a private plane and travel in luxury with caviar galore while beautiful people scrub our feet and massage us. Though for most of us, life isn’t all diamonds and rose, no matter how much we wish it would be. So here they are, every flyer is sure to have had one of these thoughts go through that little mind of theres at one point or another. Let’s reminise.
1. Someone’s baby already started crying. Great.
2. Oh, there’s a second child. Perfect.
3. Sir, could you maybe not put your butt in my face while storing your overhead luggage? Thanks.
4. Great, we’re finally getting ready to leave.
5. God, I hope that person isn’t sitting next to me on the flight.
6. There’s no way that bag is fitting in the overhead compartment.
7. Come on, lady. It obviously isn’t gonna fit.
8. My butt is getting numb from sitting for so long.
9. Oh, she’s cute. I hope she’s sitting next to me. But she NEVER DOES! Why does history always have to repeat itself. Ugghhh.
Why couldn’t I have been Trump’s daughter. Maybe in another lifetime.
10. Of course I’m gonna put my own oxygen mask on before helping anyone else.
11. I wonder what that Hudson River pilot is up to now.
12. All alcohols should be free on planes.
13. How long until the flight attendant starts serving drinks?
14. What if there are snakes on this motherfucking plane?
15. OK, looks like we’re ready to take off. Calm down.
16. I’m not even gonna turn off my cell phone.
If only I could have married one of the Kardashians, then I’d be talking money right now.
17. Wait, what if the plane actually crashes ‘cause I didn’t turn off my phone?
18. Oh, thanks for reclining your seat into my lap, sir. Don’t worry. I didn’t need any legroom.
19. Why is the person next to me reciting their life story?
20. Time to put on my headphones so people don’t think they have the right to talk to me.
21. I’m gonna get so much work done on this flight.
22. OK, time for some TV.
23. The Big Bang Theory? Really? Dammit.
If only there was a place to lay my sweet head! These chairs don’t go back very far!
24. Wait. What if the plane actually crashes?
25. Maybe I should have paid attention to all those security announcements.
26. Eh, I’ll probably be fine.
27. Oh, here comes the flight attendant with the drink cart.
28. Thanks for serving me 24 ice cubes and one sip of apple juice. I really appreciate it.
29. I’m so hungry. I hope there’s food.
30. Wait, they still serve peanuts on planes? What if someone has a peanut allergy?
31. Oh my god. What if someone has a heart attack on the plane?
32. What if Beyonce is in first class right now?
33. I wonder if anyone’s ever had sex on this plane.
How many realtors do you know who can afford to take their friends out in a private jet? Only in Beverly Hills. This was shown on E!’s #RichKids of Beverly Hills. Check out my interview with show star Jonny Drubel as he tells us all about his luxurious travels from all across America!
34. How does that even work? Like, there’s barely enough room for one person in the bathroom, let alone two.
35. Man, I’m exhausted.
36. What the hell am I gonna do for the next two hours?
37. Great, now I have to get up so this guy can pee.
38. Does no one else pee before we get on the plane?
39. I should have gotten the window seat.
40. Why is everyone coughing? I hope I don’t get sick.
41. And now he’s back. I wonder if he washed his hands.
42. Hmm. Does anyone actually pay attention to these safety instructions?
43. Time to watch what the person next to me does on their phone.
44. Oh my god. What if there’s a bomb on the plane?
45. Wait. I bet everyone can tell that I just thought about the word “bomb.”
46. I wonder what happened to Amelia Earhart.
47. OK, time to descend. That’s right, sir, put your damn seat back up.
If I was Diddy’s son I could be on daddy’s private jet livin’ the high life and staying high all day erryday.
48. Wait. They didn’t even serve any food.
49. We landed. Phew.
50 Oh, so we’re clapping now? Were we really that uncertain that we’d land safely?
Well that’s flying for ya. Road trip anyone? What do you hate most about flying? We’d love to hear from you in the comments section below!